Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Is Coming...The Mama's Getting Fat :)

Paris keeps asking me what I want for Christmas and for the first Christmas in my life I can't think of a single thing. I've already got (or will shortly get) everything I could want...

My entire family (except for Tim and Irene...wipe away a pathetic tear) flies into town this weekend then we're off to Hilton Head/Savannah for a week. Cannot wait!

On the 26th of December Paris and I will find out if we're having a little girl or another bruiser. Either way we're on our way to having an official basketball team.

Then in Feb the little bundle will arrive. Other than a Swivel Sweeper I don't know how it could get any better.

6 comments:

Wise Family said...

Such a sweet blog! I love your card too.

Melody said...

Sounds fun and exciting!

Melody said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fisher Family said...

It was so much fun to see you last night. love the Christmas pictures of the boys.

Rhea said...

i love your card! sooo cute.

Hadzters said...

Hey, we didn't get a card! Also, I sent one to you guys and it came back in the mail. Are you trying to tell us something :)