Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Random Acts of Silliness...

After dropping Atticus off to school I was walking through the garage and saw this:It made me think of some other fun pictures from the past few weeks.

Yippee...Ryan is finally almost 15 pounds!
(As verified by our favorite Winn Dixie greengrocer, Gene.)

I found this random shot on my camera. I thought Atticus did a pretty great job of capturing our obsessions simultaneously: Atticus's transformers, my keyboard, and Wyatt's 2 favorite books.

A few Saturdays ago Atticus did some accessorizing. He used boxers, briefs, AND boxer-briefs...So diplomatic.

Safety first for Ryan at Lowe's.

I'll take naked-vacuumer over naked-napper any day.

6 comments:

My Five Little Monkeys said...

I've heard of people that clean while naked. Can you just imagine...an adult? I'd rather not, but those were some pretty cute cheeks--tan lines and all.

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

Seriously, my husband would be IN HEAVEN if I vacuumed like that!

nanamoo said...

LOL...very fun blog!

Brittany said...

i miss you guys! please move to california so i can the naked cleaner.

Rhea said...

these pictures are hilarious!! I love it!!

MC Boone said...

SO CUTE!!! I couldn't figure out the one with Ryan in the garage for the longest time- someone must have been holding her- that is hellarious! I love the scale one with Ryan- her eyes are SO beautiful! I am so glad I can see her on here if I can't see her in person! What cuties all my neices and nephews are!