Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Everybody's Workin for the Weekend

Shortly after this was taken,
Ryan was seen zipping around the house like this.
(I wrongly assumed "Would you please take her Christmas dress off?" implied the expectation that other clothes would be put on her. Bless Daddy.)
Which had us in stitches because it instantly reminded us of this:
(Imagine that hair bow around her neck.)


For those of you who did not graduate from high school in the 90's I'm including the original SNL clip, despite brief internal conflict. Yes, I know, Patrick Swayze does an embarrasingly thorough job in his supposed audition. But let's be real, would it be nearly as funny otherwise?

The hair!


Patrick Swayze - Chippendale
by tressage

9 comments:

Danette Garrett said...

Too funny! That brought back memories. I'm talking the hair.

Julie K said...

Well, it wouldn't be Christmas around the Konchar house without a little Chris Farley. Not really. But a girl can dream, can't she?

rebecca @ older and wisor said...

NO WAY! As soon as I read the title I was thinking, "Oh, I can never hear those words without thinking of Chris Farley..." Lo and behold, it actually IS referring to my FAVORITE SNL skit of ALL TIME...seriously, I'm dying.

TNIRYAN said...

The colors for this post are FANTASTIC! They even make Farley look good. Kinda. Well, as long as you don't see him dance.

Anonymous said...

Adrian and Barney. One of my personal favorites. However, she reminds me more of a shirtless Bruce Lee, getting ready to kick some butt then wipe her nose with her thumb.

Bryan and Amanda Russ said...

I MISS YOU!!!!!!

She is sooo dang cute! Merry Christmas, hope you have a blast with your sweet babies. We need to talk soon.

MC Boone said...

LOL Chris Farley needs some crack spackle! Shake it! Gotta love that 80's song! Hahaha I love it!!!

Kim said...

Hey, LOVE the family pictures! They are so so cute! Ryan's really growing up!

The Gage Cage said...

I LOVE that skit. Just seeing the pic of it with out playing the movie made me lol! You all know Chris Farley defines the phrase "turn on"! HOT!