Tuesday, January 27, 2009

'Til it's Gone...

You never know what you've got until it's gone.

I never realized how much I use the computer until recently.  Shortly after moving here our laptop's video card had something-or-other-computer-messed-up-thingy happen to it.  (Yes, that's the technical term.)

So if I have any friends in Florida or elsewhere who still read this blog I'm truly sorry I haven't been emailing, blogging or reading blogs lately.  I just don't have access to a computer like I'd like to.

How spoiled are we, anyway?!  I did my taxes in about 95 minutes last night.  It wasn't all that long ago you had to go to the library and get booklet after booklet of instructions.  And then you had to READ them!  I love technology.

Anyway, the laptop is off to HP and should be returning in the next week or two.  Yay!  Then family history via blog shall return.

7 comments:

Hadzters said...

I feel your pain we've been having computer problems as well. We will look forward to future posts!

debbie said...

We thought you had gone Malibu on us and thought you were too good. We miss you so much. We have book club tonight and it just won't be the same.

Kim said...

I hope that you get your computer soon . . . we've been missing you!

nanamoo said...

Oh my goodness...it was so sad that we missed your call at book club tonight. I really missed you!!! I will look forward to more blogs from you in the future :)

Julie K said...

MY laptop has the same condition. So I just use my husband's computer whenever he's not looking. He really likes that about me, especially when I eat my lunch at the desk in his office and maybe leave my plate sitting there.
I have been missing all the pictures and updates! I'm not trying to be critical or anything, but you Ryan women really haven't been pulling your blogging weight lately...

Lisa said...

Oh...that always stinks when the pc goes down. Once I started to use a pencil when that happened & boy did my hand hurt! (hahaha) Lazy hands.

You gave a GREAT lesson in RS last Sunday. AWESOME. The Spirit was there the whole time and your delightful demeanor shined through like a shooting star! LOVE every minute of your lesson! Thank You for such inspiration. Even went to Target to look at all the HEARTS!

Also...The airplane looked real too. : )

T said...

Thanks for sharing your blog. You guys are too cute!