Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cowboy Wyatt Turns Three...

Wyatt has turned three.  Happy birthday, sweet boy.
To honor his obsession with bounce houses and anything cowboy we had a bouncin' cowboy party!
Our motley crew...Grandma and Grandpa, Ryans, Poduskas and Boones.

Wyatt was in heaven!  I could hardly get any pictures of him because playing as hard as he did is hard business for a recently-turned-three-year-old!  



We lucked out and had both rooms almost completely to ourselves.
(Which, as it turns out, allowed us to do all sorts of forbidden but really fun things!)




I like to call this next clip, "Spare my life!"


Ryan was somewhat unimpressed.
Cousin Mitchell, on the other hand...
Back to Grandma and Grandpa's for cake and gifts.
This picture cracks me up.  Look closely and you'll see Wyatt, Paris and I in slack-jawed awe over Finn's gift from the dollar store.  Captivating!





What's a birthday party without a birthday suit?
 Toward the end we noticed Wyatt wearing (as Grandpa put it) nothin' but a hat and a grin.  
Uh, Honey...Could you sanitize the new sit-n-bounce?
Wyatt, we love you.  You bring nothing but joy, love, and FUN to our home.

9 comments:

nanamoo said...

How fun is that! I loved the music that went with it as well. I watched every video and laughed and enjoyed every second that I got to spend with ya'll this morning :)

Kathryn Poduska said...

Turns out that clearing an inflated wall is a lot harder than Caleb makes it look.

Anonymous said...

Cowboy hats, cake, and bounce houses, I call that living the American Dream.

MC Boone said...

Kasey- that hat cake is IN-SANE!!! You have to teach me how to work fondant when we get together- that looks awesome! Please tell Wyatt HB for us and looks like you guys had a blast!

MC Boone said...

Oh, and welcome back to blogger world! WE MISSED YOU!!!

Hadzters said...

So cool! How fun to be with family! There is a bounce house in St. George that we go to when we visit! Good Times!

Bryan and Amanda Russ said...

Hey, Awesome cake, Kasey and cute buns, Wyatt!!!!

I'm glad you are back on here!

Hey,we have a bounce house in Clermont you should come and try....we miss you!!!!

The Gage Cage said...

Prettiest "Happy Birthday" song I've ever heard. Definitely doesn't sound like that in my house. Very cool hat cake too!

Next time you're making a cake and don't mind a 3rd wheel to watch you do it let me know!!! I want to see how you do it!

Lisa said...

How's about adopting me? You guys look like you know how to have a good time & CELEBRATE!