Sunday, February 24, 2008

Help one another, is part of the religion of sisterhood. ~Louisa May Alcott

How do I love my sistahs? Let me count the ways.
Kelly and Kathryn both came to visit last week, helping fill the I-Miss-My-Mommy void I'd been wallowing in. I am blessed to have such wonderful sisters...I know this.
Kathryn and Finn stayed for almost a week. You know you're comfortable with someone when you can sit around and do nothing and still have the time of your life.

With the help of Quinn (a.k.a. Angel-Husband) Kelly slipped away from her 6 kids (4 under the age of 4) for our sister night. This is the only picture from this trip that I have of Kelly. She's HOLDING Ryan. We got some others with her face, but she made me delete them...Something about a bad hair day or the likes. Stinker.


Then there's this one. Perhaps Kathryn should have insisted I delete it. :)

Jane Austen said it best: Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply...

4 comments:

Fisher Family said...

Kasey...loved your sister post..and quotes. Lets hear it for family.

nanamoo said...

your new baby is so beautiful!

Kathryn Poduska said...

I LOVE MY SISTAH! A cross country plane trip with a one year old is the easiest thing to do when your sister is on the other side of it!
PS Finn REALLY misses his cousins!

Kelly B said...

SISTAHHHHHH!!!!! Lousia May Alcott said it best yet again: "I could never love anybody as I love my sisters..." It was a blast going out to visit you, and I'm completely in love with baby Ryan, who I very nearly brought back home with me in the suitcase! :)