Monday, February 11, 2008

Introducing...Ryan Sierra Boone!

She's finally here! Ryan Sierra Boone was born at 9:25 Sunday night. She weighed 7 lb. 13 oz, and she's pretty darned cute, if I'm allowed to says so. After thinking for 20 years that I'd be happy to have a house full of boys I finally get it...She's an angel. it is so fun.

Atticus and Wyatt came this morning to visit first thing with Nana. It was love at first sight! Atticus couldn't get enough of her. I think he'll be a marvelously protective big bro.


I was curious to see how Wyatt would react to our bundle of joy. He has pointed to my belly for months now while declaring "Baby" to our delight. I'm fairly confident, however, that he has assumed "Baby" really means, "Mom's really been putting the ben and Jerry's away lately, hasn't she?" He really seemed to think be taken with her, though. I don't know if the gravity of the situation has really sunk in for him yet. :)

The boys scored major points by bringing hardee's biscuits and gravy for proud papa. Paris claims he won't let Ryan wrap him around her tiny finger...We'll see. he's sort of a softy for all histough talk, and she's pretty cute.

So life takes a new turn. Isn't it great?

5 comments:

Kim said...

She is so ADORABLE!! We are so excited for you guys. Congratulations!! Girls are so fun! YAY!

Fisher Family said...

Love all the pictures. Now I just have to think "blue" for our next baby.

Rhea said...

She is so beautiful!!! I Can't wait to meet her! love you guys

Hadzters said...

What a beautie! I can't believe you didn't think you wanted a girl! Who would you have the late night york mint walks and talks with? he he She is so cute.

Brianna said...

awww. she is beautiful. You are sooo blessed.