Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Top O' The Morning to You...

This year we got instructions from Amy Widmann (AKA Kindergarten Teacher Extraordinaire) on how to make a quality Lepruchan trap! We think ours turned out pretty well.



We didn't catch the lucky little fellow, but we did manage to lure him to our place.




He left little footprints,


played some pranks, took a potty break,


then narrowly escapeded, leaving green tic tacs as a consolation gift.
We did manage to catch his little scarf.
We are quietly optomistic that next year's trap will yield success.
(Suggestions are welcome.)

8 comments:

Tiffany said...

no luck catching him here either. Don't you just love this idea from Amy. Such a great new tradition! Post more pics of Ryan. They change so much so quickly in the beginning.

Cindy said...

how did you change your background without losing your info.....

L!ND$EY said...

I absolutely love this idea...I can't wait to have kids and do cute stuff like this (I don't think Dyno-Mito would appreciate it as much as your little guys :)

Kathryn Poduska said...

I love Atticus' blog! That picture of the transformer with his head on it was too funny! You are such a fun mom!

Fisher Family said...

Such a great idea for St. Patty's day. I should have know it came from Amy she is so creative. Loved that the leprechan had to take a potty break.

Wise Family said...

Once again Kasey, you are awesome! I love your idea and will use it for my little one next year ;)

Wise Family said...

Once again Kasey, you are awesome! I love your idea and will use it for my little one next year ;)

Rhea said...

love it!! I might just have make a trap next year!