Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Birthday, Paris












Happy Happy Birthday, Baby



I had fun digging through old photos of Paris to chronicle 32 years of "Mad Skillz." I particularly like the white Miami Vice suit, the FSU muscle shirt, and the one with Peter Vidmar. Not to mention the skateboards and the MULLET - we were meant to be!

Had to include the Senior Prom picture because the story makes me laugh...Paris ate bad seafood and got woozy. He passed out exactly as the picture was taken. His 4'10" date tried to catch him. Needless to say, decorative columns and plastic plants were injured in the making of this portrait. The one here is actually the retake. I'd love to see the original!

Happy Birthday to a wonderful father, hunky-hunk, sweet husband, and good man.




















Bonus: In honor of Father's Day I found some pictures of Paris at


the approximate ages of our 3 kids...


No mailman involved here.








Ryan's Daddy





Wyatt's Daddy






Atticus's Daddy

6 comments:

Judy Ryan said...

We love you, Paris.

nanamoo said...

I enjoyed seeing Paris with hair! Great slide show!!!

Kathryn Poduska said...

Happy birthday Paris! Wow, that wall of cans brings back memories.

Bryan and Amanda Russ said...

Happy Birthday Paris, I had no idea the kids looked so much like you, I always here it, but haven't really seen Boone baby pictures. Good Job Kasey.

Kelly B said...

So you were just UPS, Kasey! :) Love the slide show! Happy birthday, P-Dog!!!

Julie K said...

So fun to see all those great pictures of Paris as a mop-headed kid. I've got the same thing here with Pie. Hope Paris had a good birthday!