Sunday, May 18, 2008

Times, They Aren't a Changing...

I tried to Get-Crazy-With-the-Cheeze-Whiz and use a new layout for our blog. I was getting tired of "fried eggs," as Atticus refers to our old layout.

We found a lovely one with a butterfly. It looked too fall, but I loved the background. So we kept the background and tried new headers. We tried all sorts of things and decided on one of our favorite Van Goghs. It was rich and vivid and beautiful, and it reminded me of our screen saver we had as newlyweds.
But when push came to shove, I missed my fried eggs. After seeing it for so long it sort of became the SYMBOL of Boone Family blogging in my twisted mind. And so fried eggs it is...with a twist.

Why am I so reluctant to change?!

3 comments:

nanamoo said...

I liked your old blog and I like your new one. Bascially, I just like reading your blog because you are clever and funny and intuitive!

Melody said...

Yes, yes, yes, to Sister Carter's comments! Have the layout however you want, I just want to read it!

Kathryn Poduska said...

The altar of Ryan is hilarious. I love seeing the boys' offerings. And that picture of Ryan is too cute! She is getting older and older. Soon she will be able to do girl movies with us!