Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Uggs? More like Ughs!

Are these little pink Uggs the cutest, or what? Katelyn gave them to Ryan, and we love them.

I admit we had some technical difficulties at first, though. Try as I might I could not stuff Ryan's feet into them. I fought the boots for a few minutes. And she has narrow feet! I smugly thought, "Uggs? More like Ughs! What ROCKET SCIENTIST designed these shoes?"

Apparently you're supposed to take the tissue paper stuffed in the toes out before inserting baby feet. Details.

7 comments:

TNIRYAN said...

I've done that too! Thanks for making me feel a teense less stupid, or at least in good company.

Melody said...

You funny girl you!

Kathryn Poduska said...

Oh my goodness! That girl is CUTE! She looks so much older!

Bryan and Amanda Russ said...

She is adorable! I love the whole outfit!!! How did you do the hair bow?

nanamoo said...

She is such a beauty!

Anonymous said...

I miss my Ryan baby!!! She is so stinking cute. XOXO

Anonymous said...

Okay- sorry- "anonymous" just then was me (Kelly) because I can't seem to log onto Google. So, never fear, there is not some anonymous person stalking your baby. It is just your sister who is stalking her! Can't wait to hug and kiss on that little cutie pie!