Monday, May 5, 2008

Thinkin' of Brother...

I had 2 Travie moments in the last couple days which, in addition to anticipating the arrival of Schroeder, made this weekend pleasantly filled with thoughts of Travis-and-Brittany.

First, I was shocked when I ran across this VHS tape at the library. Travis is our generation's contribution to the Leber family line of "Hoofers." My grandfather, Ardy, reportedly waited out the depression in San Fransisco ruining his parents' hard wood floor, tapping endlessly in boots with nails driven into the toes and heels. Ardy never made Vaudeville. Travis, however, made him proud when he tapped to win a big talent contest in Clovis. No pressure, Schroeder.

Anyway, I was instantly reminded of the scent of The Underground and TWO trips to see Tap Dogs in London because one time through just wasn't enough.



Then while at Weeki Wachee this weekend I stumbled upon this little gem. Laughed so hard I felt like I was DOING the aerobics! What would we do without satellite TV? I'm thinking apple pie and quadratic equations with Travie on my junior year lunch hour.

2 comments:

TNIRYAN said...

Those workout outfits are pretty gross. Thanks for sharing, Kasey!

Clinic Stream said...

I can't stop laughing. Oh Gilead...you got me through 7th grade. Do you remember the intro when he flicked a soccer ball over his shoulder and into the goal? I forgot about that show. Why did we watch it?!? Britt is giving me a puzzled look because i can't stop laughing and i can't explain why it's so funny.
Here's to a great big sister who kept me from failing math in junior high. Love you kasey.